Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mommy deal of the day!



Hey fellow mom's out there! Wanted to share some good buys with all of you. I am an avid sale shopper, I can NEVER pass up a good sale :)


When I am shopping for Cara I love to buy versatile things that can be worn with many different things. My sister has 2 children and she would buy outfits that come together, now that is not a bad thing at all, but if you can buy cute cheap tops and a few cute pants, you will have many more options to choose from and not have to spend quite as much.

My FAVORITE place to shop is Old Navy, not only for Cara but for myself! One stop shopping for me :) I went there today to take back a sweater I had boughten for myself and a pair of jeans for Cara that I both purchased in the wrong size when I was hurridely shopping with Cara. By taking those two items back I was able to get 2 pairs of jeans for Cara (in the right size), a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and a cute tank all for the little one... and I still got $6.03 back.

The deal of the day is..... Old navy T-shirts for boys and Girls for $1.97 online, they have some in the store too! Different patterns cost more or less. These are a must have for summer and fall. So cute and comfy and cheap. Pick uup 3-4 of these and jeans for 2 for $22.00 and you've got yourself quite a few outfit options. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment