Thursday, March 3, 2011

Family, cheer, and catching up!

Hello all:

It has been way too long since I have been on here to entertain you with my words of wisdom! :) Over the past months a lot has been going on in the Wolpert household! We FINALLY made some headway on the house!!!! Bathroom is finished 99% of the trim is finished, backsplash is done. etc. I will post pics soon! Pretty sure Chris and I are broke now, but our house looks amazing!! <3

I have been SOOO busy with cheer, it is crazy. Both my JV and Varsity had a great season and Stadium has put themselves on the map as a competitive co-ed cheerleading team! Never thought at 27 years old I would be so involved in cheerleading still, but the way my life is going it seems this might just be my career and I couldn't be happier about it! A team of past cheerleaders around my age are trying to get a team together and if it all works out I am very excited to "come out of retirement" and have one last hoorah performing and competing again.

One last thing I want to talk about is family. At the end of the day family is all you have! I just want to remind everyone that family is so important and life is short. Don't live with regrets and surround yourself with the people that are important to you the most. I am so fortunate to have the family that I do! These past few weeks have made me realize just how important family is and to cherish every minute you get to spend with them. SO... call that grandparent you haven't talked to in a while, call and check in on your sister or brother, because life is short and you don't want to look back wishing you would of spent more time with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment